-->

Friday, June 18, 2010

Review: Felidae Oxfords

On the Web...



Up Close and Personal...




A while back I did a post all about oxfords. There are a handful that still belong in my closet! Here is a pair that I caved and purchased... because they were on sale of course! They are comfortable, soft and more than I could have asked for. On the bottom of the shoe there is an actual coin with the inscription, "Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck." That was not advertised on the website and its one of my favorite things about the shoe! Something you cannot tell from the photo is the texture... the print is actually a very soft suede which is very nice to the touch!

Here are my ratings (1-10):
Comfort: 9 (I think I could wear them just about EVERYWHERE)
Fit: 10
Price: 5 (Only because my last pair of leopard print shoes were good quality and still cheaper)
Web to Shop: 8 (See bonus above, I expected them to be good which is why its not a 10)

2 comments:

jonna said...

Love the review and the secret penny on the bottom!

Leelo said...

They should totally have advertised that penny! What a sweet find!!